photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Friday, May 2, 2008

3 Week Check Up



Cole had his 3 week check up yesterday. Here are his latest stats:

Weight- 9 pounds 10 1/2 ounces (75th percentile)
Height- 22 inches long (90th percentile)
Head- I don't remember the exact measurement, but I do know it is the 75th percentile:)

He still has a little jaundice, so they drew some blood and did some lab work to make sure everthing was okay. The doctor called back yesterday afternoon and said his levels were fine, so the jaundice should go away sometime soon without any treatment. In the meantime, I think he looks good with a "tan":)!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

He is really starting to fill out! I can already tell a huge change in his size. Such a cutie!

Clancy said...

He is sooooo cute. I can't wait to see him in person. Maggie had a tan also. Glad he is growing into a healthy little man!

 

design + development by kelly christine studio