photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Friday, July 18, 2008

First Belly Laugh

This video isn't very good quality, but here is Cole's first belly laugh. He has been sort of giggling for a while now, but this was new. You can hear my mom and Patrick cackling in the background, and Lucy is barking because she is afraid Nick is going to drop Cole, but you can still hear the laugh if you listen real close. Nick, thanks for the entertainment!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think he has inherited his daddy's laugh! That is too cute!!!

Anonymous said...

We had to watch these videos over and over. The boys loved to see Cole. That is the best sound in the world :) He is getting so big.

Love ya,

Lindsey

StaceyF said...

So adorable! Who knew Nick was such a baby whisper?! Cole is such a happy little man and I cannot get over how big he is getting!

Kelly said...

Adorable!! I think Patrick wanted Nick to do that with him too! And yes, he is getting so big.

Kim said...

So sweet! I can't believe he can already do that!

 

design + development by kelly christine studio