photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Rock Star

Cole still LOVES his swing! I seriously don't know what we would do without it! When do you think he will grow out of it? Do they make automatic swings for "big kids" too? Juuuuust Kidding!!!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Such cute new pics Mer! He looks so different in these. he is really growing and changing a lot!

Kate said...

oh my gosh! i think he looks so much bigger too! love em! so cute!

Julie said...

Oh wow!! He is the most precious thing. Such beautiful eyes. Miss you guys! I promise to love on him soon.

Jayme said...

Such a big boy! Love the pretty blue eyes too! I want a magic swing like his.

Kicks & Giggles said...

Meredith he is precious! Evie loves her swing too! It has been a life saver! I must say though that she seems to be growing bored with it... unless she is tired. At 5 months, she wants to PLAY not just sit and swing! So now I am ob the lookout for the next "life saver." Glad to see everything is going well with you guys!

 

design + development by kelly christine studio