Hi Meredith, Cole is SO cute! I love those big, curious eyes. I hope you guys are doing well! I love this blogging world, it's so much fun! Tell Patrick I have a new joke for him :)
Mer- the bumbo in the pool is priceless! I love it! Cole is so stinking cute. Can't wait to see you guys! Cole has gotten so big. I hope all is well and see you soon.
Meredith- He looks so cute. I can't believe how fast he and Charlie have grown up! Seems like yesterday that yall had them. He is adorable! Hope I see you soon!
I can't believe he has gotten so big! Love those big eyes! Wish I could put Mallory in the pool...still a bit small I think! Can't wait to get them together!
6 comments:
Hi Meredith,
Cole is SO cute! I love those big, curious eyes. I hope you guys are doing well! I love this blogging world, it's so much fun! Tell Patrick I have a new joke for him :)
So cute! He look so serious in that second picture. Hope yall are doing well.
Mer-
the bumbo in the pool is priceless! I love it! Cole is so stinking cute. Can't wait to see you guys! Cole has gotten so big. I hope all is well and see you soon.
Meredith!
How cute is Cole? I mean seriously - those eyes!!! I bet you are just in heaven everytime you look at him!
(We have 8 more weeks til Mr Andrew Cyler pops out!!)
Meredith- He looks so cute. I can't believe how fast he and Charlie have grown up! Seems like yesterday that yall had them. He is adorable! Hope I see you soon!
I can't believe he has gotten so big! Love those big eyes! Wish I could put Mallory in the pool...still a bit small I think! Can't wait to get them together!
Post a Comment