We have really been trying to practice with Cole on sitting up! He loves his Jumperoo so much, that we don't spend a whole lot of time on the ground. When he isn't being held, he prefers to be jumping, so that doesn't leave a lot of time to sit! He's gotten pretty good, but we still have lots of tumbles! Here are some pics of him playing on the floor with Patrick...

Somehow, he always ends up wearing this teether as a braclett:)...

Making daddy proud, grabbing the ball with his left hand:)!

Trying to figure out what Lucy is barking at...

"Oh boy, this feels good on my gums!"

I can't believe that tomorrow our baby will be 6 months old! Time flies when you are having fun!
4 comments:
Time really does fly!!! He is so cute. Great pics.
Happy 1/2 bday Cole! He is so cute, I love looking at all his pics!! Have a good weekend!!
Cole just gets cuter and cuter. If that is possible! Enjoy every moment!
Gretchan
I told Charlie that Cole picks up the baseball with his left hand & let out a huge "YESSS!!". how funny.
Post a Comment