photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Friday, October 17, 2008

Zoolander

Last Friday night, Patrick was a model for Gentlemen of Distiction. Here are some shots of his runway debut! AMAZING!!!!!

Normal...


NOT so normal:).....


He did some sort of a skip down the runway...


Nice dance move!


The ladies putting $ bills in his pants:)!!!


Oh yea....

Feeling good.....

It seriously was the funniest thing I have seen in a long time! Good Job Patrick:)!

4 comments:

Amber said...

that second pic looks like he is doing some sort of ballet/cheerleading move! WOW!!!!! I think that he may have put John's modeling days to shame! where were the signs??? i need to see some pics of those too!

Amber said...

oh, and do we have video of that skip?????

Shawna said...

Wow, I hope there was some drinking involved before that jaunt down the catwalk. Very nice Patsy!

The Evins said...

That is too funny. I wish Jason and I could have seen that!!! I hope you got that on video!!!!!

 

design + development by kelly christine studio