photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Monday, December 1, 2008

Where Oh Where Could My Baby Be?...

My mom took him away from me!!!

Cole is in Hope until Friday! Rhonda has her Mary Kay open house Tuesday-Thursday, so my mom had the grand idea that instead of us trying to piece together a bunch of different babysitters, I could leave him with them when I come home from Thanksgiving and she and dad would bring him back next weekend. I thought it would be a good idea too, however this is what I did the whole way home from Hot Springs.....
Seriously, it was so hard to leave him! We were away from him for 5 nights when we went to Key West, but it is WAY different when you are on vacation! Something about being at home without him is much harder, not to mention he is older now, so I feel like he will miss us more too! I know he will have a blast, and mom and dad will love showing him off in Hope, but it doesn't make it any easier on me!

Needless to say, I plan to stay very busy this week! We are going to put up our Christmas tree, shop, have date nights, etc. I know Friday will come sooner than I think! In the meantime, I will probably do some "therapeutic" posting to keep myself sane! I have some pictures to post from our weekend, so I will get those up throughout the week.

For those of you who feel sorry for Cole in that first picture, here are some more. He did recover.....







No comments:

 

design + development by kelly christine studio