Cole and Pops giving Patrick a pep talk before his big game:)...

Pops, Peg and Cole (Bud and Rhonda, we missed you!)...

Crawling across the bleachers...

Patrick up to bat...
Uncle Kyle up to bat...

Cheering for daddy and Kyle...

Giving the umpires a piece of his mind;).....

So excited to see CeCe...

By this point, Patrick was a little annoyed by my photography skills! I promise I won't take this many pictures every game! Ha, ha!!!

Daddy and Uncle Kyle...
Uncle Kyle talking smack...

Erin (one of my best friends from high school) and me...

Sweet boy...

Kyle and CeCe...
Patrick and me...

The Woodruff boys...

Mom and me...

Getting some sun...

Time to go...
We can't wait until the next game!
2 comments:
He is SOOOOO Cute Meredith!
Cole is a doll! My son, Caleb, is almost exactly his age (a week younger) AND size (50% weight, 85% height)! I am not sure how I found your blog but have been following for a little while now b/c I love to see all the cute pics and outfits that Cole has! What size clothes are you buying now for him? I am having teh hardest time to figure out what sizes Caleb will be in in teh summer and fall!
Post a Comment