photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Friday, May 1, 2009

We have a problem...

I can't let Cole out of my sight! I turn my head for 2 seconds and he is out the dog door! I was loading the dishwasher the other day while Cole was playing with his fridge magnets. I hadn't heard him jabbering for a little while, so I looked out the kitchen window and this is what I saw.....





3 comments:

Amanda @ Bibs and Cribs said...

Oh no! That is so cute! The novelty will wear off soon (hopefully) and he will move on to some other relatively safe (ha) activity! Luckily, we don't have a doggie door, but we do have ample bookcases and stairs to climb...

Sarah said...

How Funny!! Maybe soon he wont be able to fit through?!

Jessica Hall said...

That first pic is the cutest thing that I have ever seen. Hopefully we can get the boys together soon (whenever we get over the ear infections!). Hope that you guys are having a great weekend!

 

design + development by kelly christine studio