photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Monday, June 8, 2009

Swim Ranch

Look at our little water bug! Cole is an official graduate of Swim Ranch 2009! We had so much fun with Liza, Jason, Cy, and Amber. Cole learned all kinds of new tricks, but the most important thing they teach babies at this age is how to get in and out of the pool. I think he mastered it:)!

There are lots of pictures, so enjoy.....






















We can always find time to sneak in a kiss:)!






Ms. Virginia.....

Ms. Virginia taught Patrick swim lessons when he was Cole's age...

AND John Spencer...

Our diploma:).....

4 comments:

The Jennings said...

Don't you love summer with your baby! Congrats Cole on Swim Ranch graduation. Miss Virginia, how funny!

Gretchan

the osbornes said...

so fun!! I wish we had that around here. Where did you get that little back floatie thing he has on?

Jessica Hall said...

That looks like a blast. Charlie is signed up for the July session and we can't wait. My sister and I took lessons there when we were kids too. When I went out there to sign up it was like a blast from the past!

Lauren Smart said...

I love the swim ranch! Wish El Dorado had one! Ha-yea right!

 

design + development by kelly christine studio