photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Hope/Hot Springs

Patrick and I had a super busy weekend last weekend, and we didn't want to get a babysitter 2 nights in a row, so Cole went to Hope/Hot Springs to spend a few nights with Bud & Peg. Mom came up here and spent Tuesday and Wednesday nights with us, then she and Cole headed to Hope on Thursday. They spent Thursday and Friday nights in Hope, and Saturday night in Hot Springs. Sunday I drove down to Hot Springs to scoop him up. Whew...wears me out just thinking about it:)....

In Hope he got to swim in the pool with Bud, Brady, and Ryan....









Lunch on the patio. Trying to feed Peg some of his Kids Cuisine Cheeseburger. Healthy, I know;).....



He loves to rip Peg's earrings out and try to stick them in his own ear.....

Exploring.....

A trip to the lake wouldn't be complete without a barge ride:)....

2 comments:

Amber said...

i feel like you were on the phone with me in that kid cuisine picture :)

The Evins said...

I can't believe how big he is getting! He is just too cute.

 

design + development by kelly christine studio