Mom and her girls getting ready to take off.....

Mom with her sisters, cousin, and friends.....

We tried to get Cole in this pic. My aunt Karen was bribing him with Mentos.....

And we're off.....

My dad always stands on the side with his "I'm with PEG" sign! He stands in the same spots every year. They move a couple of times so they can cheer us on more than once!
Sorry for the poor quality of this picture, and the randoms included, but I thought it was sweet of mom running up to give dad a hug:).....


Dad made signs for Patrick, Brady, and Ryan that said "Me Too"!


Mom with her cheering section (Dad, Patrick, Brady, Ryan, and my Uncle Steven).....

Every year I get a picture of mom on the bridge. She is deathly afraid of heights, so this is no easy job;).....

Firemen doing some sort of a strip tease!.....

Uncle Steven at their second cheering station.....

Cole got in this group pic:)!


Dad made signs for Patrick, Brady, and Ryan that said "Me Too"!


Mom with her cheering section (Dad, Patrick, Brady, Ryan, and my Uncle Steven).....

Every year I get a picture of mom on the bridge. She is deathly afraid of heights, so this is no easy job;).....

Firemen doing some sort of a strip tease!.....

Uncle Steven at their second cheering station.....

Cole got in this group pic:)!
Ummmmm......these are the belly dancers, enough said!
























3 comments:
That just made me cry. Love those boys standing my and cheering you all on. I am so happy that this is now year 5 and know there will be many, many more races in your future! Congratulations Jordans! Love it, love it!
You have the world's sweetest family. I love all of you!! Go Peg, Go!!
Yay Peg!!!
Post a Comment