A couple of weeks ago, we met up with Cy & Amber and Kim, Lily, & Maggie at the Gentry Zoo. We took Cole last year, but he was too little to really appreciate the animals. Now, animals are one of is absolute favorite things, so I just knew he was going to love it! Boy was I surprised when we got there and he was SCARED TO DEATH of all the animals! He would NOT let me put him down. He liked to look and point at them, but didn't want ANYTHING to do with being even remotely close to them......UNTIL we made it to the barn with all of the baby animals in it. I finally got to put him down and he LOVED it! He loved it so much that we couldn't get him to follow along with the group. He kept going backwards, he just couldn't get enough. In the end, we had a blast and can't wait to go back;)!
No comments:
Post a Comment