photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving/Merry Christmas

Every year we rotate Holidays between mine and Patrick's families. This year we spent Thanksgiving with my family. We all met in Hot Springs at my parents lake house. Melissa and Mamaw came for the day and the McNeil clan was all down at their lake house 2 doors down. Lots of family time:)!

Cole, Mamaw and me....



All bundled up.....


Cole and Daddy.....

Family pic by the bonfire.....



Brady and Patrick giving "taters"...



Happy boy.....


Quick break for a hog call;)!!!


Since we spent Thanksgiving with my family this year, we will spend Christmas with Patrick's family, so we celebrated with my family on Thanksgiving night.
I must explain the pictures below.....For Christmas, my parents are taking us all to Destin in June, so we were all on a $25 limit for gifts. This was my dad's dream come true, because he is OBSESSED with shopping at garage sales! Do you know how much crap you can buy at a garage sale for $25???? I think we got more gifts this year than we ever have before!!!!! Some of them were gag gifts, but most of them we will actually use!!! I have to say, I am very impressed with Bud's selections;)! Ha, ha!!!
To top it all off, they were all wrapped similar to the gift below. Lots of random boxes, red duct tape, and pillow cases tied off with duct tape!!!!!

These were the first thing we opened. Arkansas Pride-Clinton/Gore Inauguration '93 stocking caps! For those of you that know Patrick, you know that he is very much a republican (however, he does now claim to be a fan of Bill), so we got a big kick out of these!!!

Here we are with all of our loot:
Beach chairs
Cocktail shaker
Vase
Ice Cream Maker
Security Cable (Patrick plans to hang a corn feeder with it)
Camo for a blind
Stocking Caps
Some sort of Buddha type figurine (that my dad personally carved on)
Not pictured: A really neat outdoor serving cart type thingy
A-MAZING:).......

Bud and Cole swinging.....


Cole and his buddy, Hunt.....

3 comments:

The Jennings said...

Bud is crazy...I say crazy! Loved the pictures!

Gretchan

Anonymous said...

Mer,
I miss you, it has been to long! I hope you had a happy thanksgiving and I hope you have a wonderful christmas. I love your long hair!!! super cute!


Swarren

Heather said...

Ha! Ha! I saw the outdoor cart thing....love it! Yall got tons of great stuff!!!

 

design + development by kelly christine studio