We had McCoy Carter's 1st Birthday Party on Saturday. It was a dog theme and it was super cute!!! Complete with a dog that did tricks for the kids and everything! I didn't take many pictures, probably because there was a professional photographer there and I didn't want to intimidate him with my turquoise Finepix;)! Hahaha!!! Hopefully we'll get a sneak peek from his blog sometime soon, but in the meantime, here are the few pics I managed to get.....
Cole is obsessed with fruit snacks (he calls them Dots), and Kate had little dog bowls in the center of each table with Dots in them. I'm pretty sure he cleared ALL of the bowls out by the time we left.
Watching the dog show! I wish I had gotten a picture of Miss Molly performing:(! She was a precious black lab.....
Birthday boy digging into his cake.....
This little boy is a climber, and he loves his paci:)! He has been walking for several months now, so he is all over the place!!!
Cole and Liza had SO much fun together! I love watching Cole play with my friends kiddos! I hope they all remain friends when they are grown:)!
2 comments:
Looks like Cole had lots of fun!!! He is so darn cute and I just love the picture of him eating out of the dog bowl.....too funny;)
i might need to steal these!!!! we were so goad you all were there! :)
Post a Comment