photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Monday, March 29, 2010

The Park with Peg

When my mom was in town we went to the park and had a picnic. Cole loves going to the park and could stay and play for hours if we would let him. He wasn't too interested in eating (as usual), so while mom and I ate lunch he ran around gathering sticks and looking for birds! Such a nature boy:)!


Finally finished with lunch! Dragging Peg to the playground:)...



For some reason he won't go down the slide on his bottom. He always turns around and goes feet first on his belly. Oh well, it works;).....





4 comments:

Joni said...

Love these pics! Cole is so cute and is getting to be such a big boy;) I know what you mean about sliding down feet first....Reed does the same thing! Must be a little boy thing! Hope all is well with ya!
Joni

Sydney said...

Meredith, Cole is so cute! We need to get him and Stella together for a little playdate. She loves to play with boys!

The Jennings said...

Love the pictures! Can't wait to get all the kiddos swimming at the lake together!

Gretchan

Carrie said...

Hey girl!!! It's Carrie Roberts, well now Jernigan, one of Kyle's old friends. I saw your blog on a friends blog! Glad to see all is going good! I am kind of new to this whole blog deal but I am trying it since I have a baby due in a few week and it helps keep friends and family updated! I've got yours saved! Can you believe Kyle is getting married??? Oh, here's mine http://pinkcamogirl.blogspot.com/

 

design + development by kelly christine studio