photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

12 weeks

I don't like to do posts without pictures, but I can't seem to get my ultrasound pics to upload:(. Anywho, I announced on Facebook a few weeks ago that we are expecting Baby Woodruff #2! I know not all of you who read our blog are in the world of Facebook, so I thought I better not leave you hanging;)! We got to hear the little bean's heartbeat at 9 weeks, and we hit the 12 week milestone today! Wooo hoooo!!! Our due date is 3/29/11 and for those of you wondering, Cole will be THREE 4/10/11! Please keep us in your prayers as we progress through the pregnancy. Unfortunately, I have several friends that haven't had such happy endings, which makes me realize even more now than ever what a blessing a happy, healthy, normal baby is! I will do my best to keep you updated as the weeks move along:)!

8 comments:

Carrie said...

Congratulations!!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I will pray for a healthy baby and an easy pregnancy!

Mary Kate said...

Congrats Woodruff Family! Such exciting news!!!

Jennifer Gartman Gowen said...

My birthday is on 3/30.... You are more than welcome to have them then!;) Will keep you in my prayers, Woodruff Family!

Jennifer Gartman Gowen said...

OMG I just realized I wrote "them"... It makes it sound plural. Maybe that means you are having twins... ha

Jessica said...

So excited for you guys!

Bubba Jack said...

So happy for you and your family! It is such an exciting time, wishing you the best!

Joni said...

Congratulations Meredith!!! So happy for you and Patrick! Will continue to pray for you and a healthy pregnancy:)
Joni

 

design + development by kelly christine studio