photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Friday, October 1, 2010

Thursday in Hope

Thursday we went to Texarkana to see my cousin Jordan's new baby, Myles. He is 6 weeks old and absolutely precious! It made me so excited to have a newborn around again soon:)!


Cole was surprisingly really good with him. He even let me hold him;)!!!!


We ate lunch at Bryce's Cafeteria, which is my all time favorite! I know cafeterias gross some people out, but I will sit there with the blue hairs all day long as long as I get some good home cooking;)!
Cole with Ellis (the big sister!).....

Okay, now I KNOW I shouldn't post this picture, but I just couldn't help myself;)! I wish I could blame my consumption on being pregnant, but I'm sad to say that I eat this much EVERY time I go to Bryce's;)! The chocolate pie is an addition since I had Cole. For some reason I developed a sweet tooth after giving birth;).....Fried zucchini, cream corn, macaroni and cheese, turnip greens, squash, mashed potatoes, black eyed peas, and chocolate pie!!! (the banana pudding and roll are NOT mine! Hahahaha!!!)


The kiddos.....


That afternoon one of my childhood friends, Clancy, came by with her 2 kids. Turner and Maggie are SO cute!!!




Cole layed in the yard forever playing on my iphone.....


then he tried on goggles.....

and some ugly sunglasses;).....


Bud with his boys.....


Bud and Peg with their grandbabies:).....

1 comment:

Kate said...

this might be my fav day so far. not surprised about the food. and i hate you for being you!!! haha!all the kiddos ore ADORABLE!!!!!! loved cole in the grass. what a gift to slow down and get to hope for a week...except it doesn't seem like it is real slow down there...i know you all have been busy busy! now GET HOME! :)

 

design + development by kelly christine studio