photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Gobble Wiffle Ball Classic

Saturday morning Cole and I woke up bright and early to head home and watch Patrick play in the Gobble Wiffle Ball Classic. We had so much fun! The weather was perfect and we got to see lots of friends we don't see very often. To top it all off, Patrick's team WON:)!!! They are the defending Champions from last year, making Gobble history;)! Woooo Hoooooo!!!! Yay, daddy!!!

Look at that stud;).....


Nick Honea up to bat;).....

Cole and Cowen playing catch:).....

The Eide kids are SOOOO cute!!! Connor didn't want to be in the pic with the little kids, but you can see him in the background;).....

Patrick pitching:).....


Me and my boys.....

Nana with the boys:).....


Lindsey Honea was a trooper and played with Cole and his new friend, Noah!

So cute:).....

The DEFENDING CHAMPIONS and Cole:).....

The Champs with their significant others;).....

The Champs and their mommas;).....

The Champs and their dads:).....
Everyone huddled around the big screen watching the Arkansas/LSU game!!! Woooo Pig Sooiee!!!!!


Cole and daddy.....


Our little fam:).....


Redneck stroller;)???

2 comments:

the osbornes said...

what a fun tradition! You look great, I would never even guess you were pregnant!

Anonymous said...

GREAT JOB MOMMA MER---I FELT LIKE I WAS THERE---JW

 

design + development by kelly christine studio