Cole and I loaded up and headed to Hot Springs last weekend. I hadn't been home since Christmas, so the visit was LONG over due! Our weekends have been SO busy, and the couple of weekends we had planned on going down there, it would snow! I hadn't seen my dad since he was deathly ill:(, so it was good to hug his neck:)!!!
the boys eating breakfast.....

Ryan cruising on his Razor.....

Cole (and frog) cruising on his Razor;).....

Dad and Paul, soaking up some rays:).....

Cole's FAVORITE thing to do in the whole entire world.....throw rocks!

Brady supervising;)! He is SO good with Cole. Ryan is too, but Brady has the "big brother" sense.....

The other kids were confused as to why Cole had to wear a life jacket. It may be a little overboard, but I'd rather be safe than sorry;).....

Ryan and Cole with my cousin Jordan's baby Miles. He's precious:).....

Practicing his big brother skills:).....

Cole is NOT very good at sharing. Especially when it comes to his OWN toys! We brought his scooter from home......we will NOT be bringing it again!!! Anytime anyone else would try to ride it, he would freak out! Saturday afternoon, Ellis decided she wanted to give it a spin. Cole was playing basketball with the boys, but as soon as he saw her on his scooter he ran over and tried to rip it out from under her:(! It was naptime anyway, so I scooped Cole up and took him inside for timeout/naptime. About 5 minutes later, Peg walks in with the scooter. She had convinced Ellis to play with something else and brought Cole his scooter so he could sleep with it! THANKS, MOM!!! You're REALLLLLY helping my case;)!!!!! Hahahahah!!!!! I guess that's what grandmas do, huh???
The kids LOVED building "things" for dad. They would build something, then take it to him and explain what it was and how it worked, then they would tear it apart and start over again. It was VERY intense;)!
Everything Cole built was a "castle". Here he is explaining where the king and queen sit, where the dog sleeps, where the garden is, etc.....

Ryan showing off his masterpiece.....

Sunday morning we all loaded up and headed to the park.....
1 comment:
Looks like a great family weekend. I love sleeping with the scooter!!!
Post a Comment