photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Friday, May 27, 2011

Grandparents

I know that ultimately, Miller's diagnosis is hardest on Patrick and me, but I know it is SO hard on our parents. I feel like the grandparents get a "double whamey" because they have to watch their "babies" suffer AND their grandbaby. Patrick and I are very blessed to both come from such strong families. Thanks so much to Bud & Peg and Nana & Papa for all you have done and continue to do for us! We are so thankful for your support.....

































































3 comments:

Shawna said...

Yes, so very blessed to have such an AMAZING family. Praying for all of you. Love and miss.

Anonymous said...

LOOKS LIKE EACH OF US ARE ENJOYING EVERY MINUTE WHEN WE ARE WITH YOU AND THOSE BABIES. PAPA JIM

Tabitha and Kelly said...

beautiful!! i'm sure the baptism was very special. we love msgr lesieur. he is a very sweet, gentle priest. we're praying for yall.

 

design + development by kelly christine studio