As I mentioned in a previous post, swimming lessons this year were a huge failure for Cole. He was just totally freaked out by the pressure of it. We’ve decided that he is more of a “social swimmer”. LOL!!! When he is playing at the pool with friends, he is a little fish, but put him in a structured environment and he freaks! I realize that for safety purposes we need to learn fundamentals, and we will get there, it’s just going to take us some time. Because swim lessons were such a bad memory, I hesitated to even post pictures from them, but hey, not all memories documented in this blog are going to be good ones. Nobody’s life if perfect! So here some pictures from our horrible attempt at swim lessons.
*I must give a disclaimer that we did love our instructor, Miss Donna. Cole’s disinterest in lessons in no way reflects on her ability to teach. She really is a phenomenal teacher and was VERY good with what Cole gave her to work with;).
*The last day we decided that Patrick should get in with him and I would go hide under a cabana to see if that helped. Not so much
…..
*Patrick told him that if he did good at lessons he would reward him by letting him play golf afterwards. I’m not sure what he was being rewarded for, but somehow he managed to hit a few golf balls
……











No comments:
Post a Comment