photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Fun times at Artex

I love going out to Artex.  I don’t get out there near as often as I would like because I always feel like there is stuff around town that needs to be done, but when I do go I always have the best time!  It is so relaxing and the perfect little escape from reality:…..

Taylor and me sitting fireside with vino.  Perfections;)…..

photo (2)

Cole and Stella posing on Papa’s tractorSmile…..

photo (4)

While the boys were hunting the girls decided to hop in Patrick’s truck and go “off-roading”!  So fun!!!!!

photo (3)

Nana and Papa stayed back at the cabin with the kiddos.  I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t have rather been anywhere elseWinking smile…..

photo (5)

Sam, Cole, and Stella getting their grub onWinking smile…..

photo (4)

Headed home.  Until next time…….

photo (2)

No comments:

 

design + development by kelly christine studio