We had a busy weekend! We went to Bonefish Friday night and ran into Hunter and Ashley having dinner. Bud and Peg came to town Saturday and babysat Saturday night while Patrick and I went to the Adult Development Center Luau. We had a great time! Sunday we had a "Sip and See" shower. Cole got lots of good lovin' and a lot of loot:)! Here are a few pics...
Hi Amber...You don't know me. I am Mika Beth's sister & just came across your blog! Cole is just precious! I saw that you work with Shaunna & was wondering if she had a blog or if you could send me her email? i went to high school with her & would love to get in touch with her! i had heard she was pregnant. has she had her baby yet?? thanks!!
OMG...what a small world!!! that is crazy! i do remember you now that you say that! sorry about calling you amber....not sure where i got that from!! please tell jordan & lacey hello from me!! thanks for shaunna's email! i just love shaunna & haven't talked with her in so long!
4 comments:
I love that we do so much smiling already!
I love to see that smile. He looks like he is such a happy baby!
Hi Amber...You don't know me. I am Mika Beth's sister & just came across your blog! Cole is just precious! I saw that you work with Shaunna & was wondering if she had a blog or if you could send me her email? i went to high school with her & would love to get in touch with her! i had heard she was pregnant. has she had her baby yet?? thanks!!
OMG...what a small world!!! that is crazy! i do remember you now that you say that! sorry about calling you amber....not sure where i got that from!! please tell jordan & lacey hello from me!! thanks for shaunna's email! i just love shaunna & haven't talked with her in so long!
Post a Comment