photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Patrick and I had our 2 year anniversary on May 2oth! We got married on Old Main lawn, so we started the tradition of going back every year and having cake and champagne. Last year we took Lucy...this year we took Cole:)! It has been a fun and exciting 2 years and I look forward to many more!!!
Taking it all in...
We actually ate our cake at the house this year. We figured a complete picnic may be a little hard with a stoller and all the extra baggage we had this year:)! Our wedding cake was full of words that had to do with our life. Our 1 year anniversary cake had words from our first year, and this cake had words from our second year. Wonder what next year will bring:)???



Mom and dad had champagne...Cole had a bottle:)!

Enough is enough...
Cole's first walk up to Old Main:)!


5 comments:

Shawna said...

Happy Anniversary Memes & Patrick! I just love your tradition!

Amber said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!! What a fun way to spend each precious year!!!! I love it!

The Evins said...

happy anniversary!!!! that is a great tradition. i heard it is your first week back at work this week. i will be thinking of you. i remember mine very hard!!!!!!!!

Courtney said...

Happy Anniversary! That is such a neat tradition! What a great 2nd year! Cole is so handsome!

Lauren Meredith said...

That is SOOOO cute! How neat- I am so happy for you guys and I am still lovin that wedding cake girl. I hope you guys are doing well.

Lauren :)

 

design + development by kelly christine studio