photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Funny Bone

Cole has started this new thing where he will BUST out laughing for no apparent reason! It is the funniest thing in the world! He has always been very easy to get to laugh, but this is completely different, because he does it with no instigating.

This video is of the first time it happened. I had just given him a bath and was getting his pj's on, and he just looked at me and cracked up! He couldn't contain himself! He was laughing so hard his face was turning red, his eyes were watering, and he could hardly catch his breath! Patrick hadn't made it home from hunting yet, so I grabed the camera to get a little on video so he could enjoy it too! By the time I got my camera, he had seriously been laughing for about 5 minutes already and he continued for probably 5 minutes longer after I got this video!

After a while I started to get a complex, thinking I must be really funny looking!!! I had actually taken my eye makeup off while I was giving him a bath, so I thought maybe I had black streaks running down my face, but I checked myself out in the mirror, and I didn't. Who knows what was going through his little head?

Since then, he has done it for my mom and Rhonda on separate occasions. He will also belly laugh when he sees something funny on TV, and he still thinks Lucy is pretty funny too!

Silly boy.....


11 comments:

Amber said...

that laughter is contagious! i was cracking up right along with ya Cole! just adorable!

Sarah said...

OMG! Thats sooo funny, you need to send that video in somewhere, you could win!

Amanda said...

PRECIOUS! I bet his daddy has been telling him some of his jokes and he's thinking of them :)

Lauren Smart said...

That had me laughing out loud!!!You must be hilarious Meredith! Precious!

Kate said...

LOVE that!!!!!! it truly doesn't get much better than that...mmmmmmm...i am thankful for those giggles! :)

The Jennings said...

That is so cute! It looks like he will pause and try not to laugh but just can't help himself!

Gretchan

Jayme said...

That is the cutest thing ever! Just a little chip off the old block! Wonder where he gets those giggles from???

The Evins said...

That is too funny! I was laughing the whole time. He is just too cute.

Shawna said...

That is quite possibly the funniest thing I've seen in some time! Ha!

Anonymous said...

Mer,
that is so funny! I especially like the face he makes in between laughs. I laughed the entire video!

Julie said...

OMG that is the funniest thing...how precious. I'm so glad you got that on video! i hope you guys had a good Thanksgiving! Miss you!

 

design + development by kelly christine studio