photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Lights Of The Ozarks

Saturday night we went to the Fayetteville Square to see the Lights Of The Ozarks. When we went last year, I was pregnant with Cole, so we couldn't wait to take him this year. It was freezing cold outside so we had to bundle up extra good! Here are the few pics we took...

Family pic, we asked some high school girl to take:)...


Cole didn't know what to think about his mittens...

Excuse the hole in Patrick's crotch! He came in town and met us straight out of the "deer woods"...

Merry Christmas...

5 comments:

Clancy said...

Looks like lots of fun!!!

Amber said...

love the new christmas look!

The Jennings said...

Thanks for the comment about Bacca. And I wanted to tell you of course I remember Lilly.

Gretchan

Anonymous said...

i was there saturday night too. i wish i had seen you guys :(
tawny

Jennifer Gartman Gowen said...

He is precious!! I love reading your blog. Hope you guys had a good Thanksgiving.

 

design + development by kelly christine studio