Here are our pictures from the horse races this weekend! We had a blast!!!
The Ross' and the Johnson's had a horse run in the 8th race! David got to go down and act important:)! George Ray came in 3rd place! Woo Hooo!!!

The boys...


The girls...




Okay, this is a random picture, but for some reason I thought it was hilarious that we were the VERY last people to leave!!!

After the races we walked to Pompei for happy hour and dinner. Here is David carrying Kim's breast pump! How funny is that:)!!!


Miss Priss said her feet hurt, so John came to the rescue:)!


Chris's new lady friend...
The girls having Happy Hour...

Weber and Patrick's table for 2. Looks romantic:)...
1st picture of Chris and Victoria...

Chris didn't pose right, so Victoria had to straighten him out...

Chris defending himself:)...
Okay, now that's a good picture! Everyone's happy:)!!!
4 comments:
meme's--ok, this WHOLE thing made me laugh! why couldn't i be in those pics? wish i was there..missed ya'll like crazy! :(
i really did just crack up at the whole post! ha!
I was wishing that i was there too!! No fair! Those pics were too funny, and I could totally imagine what was going on in all of them! Ha! Did "Coach Patsy" tell stories at dinner again this time?
That just totally cracked me up...wish I was there! Can't wait until this summer!
great pics memes! sorry i look like barney. i miss you guys already!
Post a Comment