Last Wednesday was Mrs. Marilyn's last day with Cole. She has been with us for the whole 1st year, so it was really sad to see her go:(! Cole will start "school" next week! I am actually kind of excited. I think he is ready to make some friends:)!
Cole is going to love his new school! I am sure Mrs. Marilyn will see him every once in awhile, too! When we switched Stella, I expected her to freak out, but I think she was ready too... it only took about 2 days! And now she loves school. Cole will have so many new tiny friends! Cute!
2 comments:
What a big boy starting school! I bet he will love it, and have tons of new friends in no time!
Cole is going to love his new school! I am sure Mrs. Marilyn will see him every once in awhile, too! When we switched Stella, I expected her to freak out, but I think she was ready too... it only took about 2 days! And now she loves school. Cole will have so many new tiny friends! Cute!
Post a Comment