photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Bailey

This is sort of a "Debbie Downer" post, but I wanted to let everyone know about Bailey. Bailey was my parents 12 year old weenie dog, and she got run over Wednesday evening. The guy that takes care of my parents pool had come by to check on some things, and when he left, he accidently ran over her. My mom yelled at Bailey, but she just didn't move in time. She didn't yelp or anything, and from the outside mom said you couldn't even tell anything had happened, so that is good, but it doesn't make it any easier:(! Mom and dad are taking it pretty hard. Bailey was my parents baby when Lindsey and I left home. She was the typical "Man's Best Friend"! As good as they come:)! I know she is in doggie heaven, but please keep my parents in your prayers. Some of you may think I am crazy, but if you have ever loved and lost an animal, you know what I mean. It's not fun:(!

This is a random picture, but it is the only one I could find of Bailey. She looked just like Lucy, except maybe a little longer and LEANER. Not to mention, a LOT more laid back! Lucy always sort of annoyed Bailey with her immature behavior:)!



7 comments:

The Jennings said...

So sorry to hear that! I can just see her riding the golf cart at the lake. Your parents are in my thoughts and prayers.

Gretchan

CAMoore said...

Sorry to hear about your parents baby!! My parents little norfolk terrier got ran over last year by some construction workers and it was awful!! My mom still hasn't gotten over that...

Jayme said...

Memes! This makes me really sad for them...dogs are so special to us and it is so hard to lose them. Bailey had a long, good life with two great parents!

Heather said...

Mom was telling me about Bailey yesterday----that makes me so sad.
I didn't realize she was 12 years old!!!

Tabitha and Kelly said...

Aw, so sorry to hear that. That is so sad. Sending lots of prayers!

Kelly said...

Mer, I am SO SO sorry. I am sure your parents are so upset. She was such a wonderful dog. It is really hard to lose a pet. Please tell your parents I am sorry.

The Bobo's said...

so sorry about Lucy. I think that is the only dog Zoe actually liked!! I know you guys will miss her.

 

design + development by kelly christine studio