photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Friday, April 10, 2009

Birthday Boy

Can you believe he is 1 year old??? I sure can't!!! This time last year, I was STILL in labor!!! Cole wasn't actually born until 9:14pm after 30 HOURS of labor! He was worth every second of it:)! We are having his birthday party tomorrow, so I will post more birthday pics later.

Happy Birthday Sweet Boy! We love you SO much!!!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Cole!! :-)

Tabitha and Kelly said...

Happy Birthday!!

the osbornes said...

Happy Birthday Cole!

The Walker's said...

Happy Birthday Cole!!!

allison @ designing woman said...

wow! i can't believe it's already 1... doesn't seem like that long ago that you were in and out of the office with him in your belly!

happy birthday cole!

Angela said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLE!!!!!
We have thought of you several times today.
Charlie is glad to have you for his "birthday twin."
This time last year was a LONG day for everyone!
Much Love to you! :)
Charlie's Mimi

mika beth said...

happy birthday beautiful boy!

Leanne said...

Happy Birthday!

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday you precious boy!! And no, I can't believe it has been a year.

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday Dear Cole, happy birthday to you!!

 

design + development by kelly christine studio