photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Monday, April 6, 2009

Day 2

Cole made it through his 2nd day of school today. He got another good report. They only take 1 nap a day at school, and Cole normally takes 2 naps, so this is going to take some getting used to. The teacher told me he fell asleep on a stuffed giraffe in the corner this morning and slept for an hour. When it was nap time, Cole was wide awake so they sent him to the baby room to play. I'm sure he felt so big:)! Then, at about 4:00 he fell asleep on a mat in the middle of the floor. When I walked in to pick him up I peeked in the door to see what he was up to, and I saw him passed out! Music was blaring and all the kids were playing around him! He was worn out!!! Of course I didn't have my camera:(!

When we get home we head straight to the tub! As soon as we get all cleaned up I give him a big ole bottle. At school, all the kids drink out of sippy cups, so momma spoils him like a baby when he comes home:)!!!


3 comments:

Kate said...

sweet boy!!!

Taylor said...

He will always be your little sweet baby right?? I love that picture. I am glad he is doing so well at school!

Unknown said...

I still let Andrew have a bottle before going to bed- I know it's probably wrong, but it's the only time I get to hold him!

 

design + development by kelly christine studio