photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Sunday, April 12, 2009

The "Fort"

The "fort" got put together just in time for the big party!

Daddy and Cole...

Patrick, Cole and Curtis. Curtis put together the swing set all by himself in only 3 days!!!



Patrick testing out Cole's telescope....

4 comments:

Kate said...

why do i feel the need to call your neighbors and warn them about patrick and the telescope.

Anonymous said...

I love the fort! Man you are in trouble. We had a wonderful time at cole's bday thanks for having us!

Jayme said...

That is one cool swing set! We had so much fun seeing everyone at the party! Cole was precious!

Unknown said...

Wow! The fort looks awesome! I know Cole will LOVE playing in it for years to come. Now I know who to call to build a fort! haha

 

design + development by kelly christine studio