photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

School Days

Well, we made it through the first day! Here are some pictures for you to enjoy...

Rise & Shine...


He loves his frog!!!
Eating a nutritional breakfast...


Daddy getting him dressed...

Morning bottle...Yum!

All dressed and ready to go...

Buckle up...

Oh no...here we go!!!

Walking in...
Having a morning snack with his new friends...

His backpack hanging from his very own hook:)...


Whew.....a day at school will wear a boy out!!! Cole passed out while eating dinner!



I didn't want to wake him up, so I reclined him and let him get some rest...


Cole got an excellent report today from school...
*He didn't even cry one time!
*He played well with all the other kids.
*He would start laughing and all the other kids would start laughing too:)!
*He would shake his head and all the other kids would start too.
*He loved pushing the wagon up and down the hall.
*He napped on his MAT (yes, I said MAT, not a crib) for 2 hours straight!
*He drank his formula out of a sippy cup.
*He had Jello for the first time
Hmmm...what else??? I'm sure there's more, but I can't remember.
Needless to say, he is EXHAUSTED!!!

7 comments:

Kelly said...

I am so glad he had such an awesome first day. That is so sweet Memes. School is obviously hard work.

Sarah said...

Sounds like a perfect first day! What a big boy he is... and it's almost his birthday!! Can't believe that has already been a year!

Unknown said...

He is so adorable!! I can't believe he was that tired! First day of school is always an exciting day! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE Cole's lunchbox!! It is too cute! I hope today goes well! :-)

CAMoore said...

that is just adorable!!! We will be going through that same thing come August! I hope Cyler takes a 2 hour nap like Cole!!

Love his back pack!!! Too cute!!

The Condreys said...

Way to go Cole!!! So glad his first day was a success.

Taylor said...

I can't believe he is in school! Obviously going to be voted most popular, too! :) I love how he fell asleep in his high chair!

Anonymous said...

I knew he would love it! I am so happy for you. It makes it a lot easier when you know he is having fun! I love the highchair that lays back. Do they make those for adults???

 

design + development by kelly christine studio