photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Echocardiogram

If you remember, at Cole's 12 month check-up, Dr. Schaffer told us that he has a heart murmur. Heart murmurs are so very common, that we didn't worry much about it, he just told us that he would keep an eye on it. Well, at an appointment for an ear infection, Dr. Schaffer told us that it was noticeably louder and that he wanted to go ahead and have an echo done.

The nurse called us the very next day with GOOD NEWS!!! The results were "normal"! Whatever that means??? I'll take it:)!

Poor little guy had to lay still for an entire HOUR!


I told Patrick that it looks we just gave birth to him! Ha, ha!!!


Mimi was there for moral support (and a quick milk run:)! Thanks, Mimi!!!

7 comments:

Jayme said...

I'm so happy to hear that he got good results! No more worries now :) and it does look like you just gave birth to a BIG BOY! Love the pics.

the osbornes said...

I am so glad you got good news!! I bet that was so hard on all of you, especially the sitting still part :) This brings back memories of when Noah had his echo. He was 2 months old so it was easier to keep him still, but he did scream the whole time!

Kate said...

mama looks HOT for the echo!!!!! :) and for the birth of her 20lb babe....
:) poor baby cole!!!! don't let them do that again..he didn't like it! :) unless they get cooler stickers!

The Condreys said...

That is great news!!! I know you must be so relieved!

StaceyF said...

I am so thankful that Cole got good results! I know that had to have been a tough day!

CAMoore said...

Amen for great news! What a cutie!

And you sure do look hot for "just giving birth!" haha!

Kelly said...

I am so glad that it was normal! These babes like to scare their mommas.

It does look like you just gave birth to him!!

 

design + development by kelly christine studio