photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Guess who's WALKING...

Well, sort of.....

Cole decided that he was going to start walking on Saturday! He has been taking a few steps here and there, but nothing to really make note of, UNTIL SATURDAY!!! He took 20 STEPS (YES, I counted! Ha, ha!). He was walking to try to get one of his balls (go figure), and he walked all the way across the kitchen! We were SO excited!!!

Since then, it has been hit & miss on if he will or won't walk, but at least we know that he can if he wants to:)!!! Patrick didn't walk until he was 14 months old either, and I was beginning to think Cole was going to break his record!

Now, back to his preferred method of transportation.....the BEAR CRAWL!!!

8 comments:

The Jennings said...

Yeah Cole! My boys did not walk until they were 18 months old! Cole is walking early! Ha!

Gretchan

Tabitha and Kelly said...

That is so funny and SOUNDS so familiar to the post I just posted!! HA!!! Kelly didn't walk until he was 14 months old and Max DID break his record!! YAY Cole!

mika beth said...

Yeah Cole! My Turner Grace was 15 months!!

the osbornes said...

Way to go Cole!! Before you know it he will be running all over the house! ;)

Jayme said...

Way to go COLE!! We are so proud of you!

Lindsey said...

I am so proud of him!! I told you he would do it when he decided it was time. I don't know why it surprises me that you COUNTED his steps! That is too funny.

Love ya,
Lindsey

Lindsey said...

Roy said that reminds him of Patrick trying to dance, except Cole is much more graceful!

Love ya,
Lindsey

Julie said...

Oh my gosh! Yeah Cole!! I can't wait to see this.

 

design + development by kelly christine studio