photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

4 Wheelin'

Cole has really gotten the hang of riding his 4 wheeler that Liza and Cy got him for his birthday. He's always liked to sit on it and push the button, but he didn't understand that you have to hold the button down to make it go for a long time. He has been riding it all over the house, but as you can imagine, he runs into things all the time. It doesn't bother me, but it frustrates him, so tonight after his bath we decided to take it outside. He shows off his walking skills again too, but I had to stop recording and catch him before he got too far into the tall grass on the empty lot next door......

5 comments:

Amber said...

go cole go!!!!!

The Condreys said...

way to go cole!!! he is such a big boy.

Jayme said...

That is awesome! I love the hydrolics!

the osbornes said...

so cute!! I think Noah needs one of those!

Joni said...

Cole is too cute! I love how he giggles when he bounces on the wheeler!

 

design + development by kelly christine studio