Call me redneck, but I think we've found a family tradition! We took Cole to the Rodeo of the Ozarks last week and he absolutely LOVED it!!! I told Patrick Wednesday afternoon that my friend Sarah and her husband were taking Grady to the rodeo and I thought we should take Cole. He acted like it was a horrible idea and then surprised us on Thursday with tickets to the "Buckle Club"!!! Ha, ha!!! For those of you that aren't into rodeo lingo, this is the way to go! We had spaghetti dinner before and our seats were right above the chutes, and most importantly they were covered and had seat backs......
Cole and his daddy.....


Slurpin' good spaghetti dinner:).....
Sitting like a big boy.....

CRACKING UP!!!!!


The Grand Entrance....I seriously thought this might be the only part of the rodeo we would see. I thought Cole would get cranky and tired and we would have to leave early. I was certainly mistaken. I think we have a cowboy on our hands:)!
Love these baby ponies:).....

MEAN BULL!!!! I was trying to talk sweet to this sucker and he was scratching his hoofs in the dirt, like they do before they charge!!!




Cole was serious about watching the bull riding. He would clap as soon as the gate was open.....

and anxiously wait until the next bull rider came out!!!!!

We ran into Mr. Lloyd Phillips, Patrick's High School principal and the winner of the Outland Trophy while playing football at Arkansas. He and Cole were fast friends:).....
No comments:
Post a Comment