photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Saturday, January 9, 2010

FASTLANE

The week after Christmas, my mom, my sister and my nephews all came to visit. Due to the frigid temperature outside, we decided to go to Fastlane and play inside:)! We put the bumpers up for Cole and got him a ramp. At first he didn't know what to think about it, and I would have to hold him and just let him push it off. By the end of the game, he LOVED it and would walk right up to it by himself and push it down. So much fun:)!!!






Brady's moves:).....


Ryan's moves:).....














Time for some pizza!

I didn't even know they made bowling shoes this little! They were PRECIOUS!!! I secretly wanted to sneak them in my purse and bring them home;)!



After bowling, we played in the arcade.....







Then Brady and Ryan rode the kiddie carts.....





THEN, Peg and Lindsey rode the go-carts! Brady rode with Peg and Ryan rode with Lindsey. It was HILARIOUS!!!!! Mom and Lindsey didn't quit laughing the whole time!





Mom was getting a little aggressive! I don't think the woman in the yellow cart was too happy with her;)! Hahahahha!!!


Now, back to the arcade.....

Cole stole this ball from the basketball game Ryan was playing. I could NOT get it away from him! We did eventually give it back, but it wasn't a pretty sight;)!.....




Here are a couple of videos of Cole bowling.....




And a quick video of the go-cart race:).....

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Cute pics!!

Heather said...

LOVE the first pic with Peg in background! Bowling is Henry's latest obsession! He wants to challenge Brady, Ryan, and Cole soon in HS or NWA!

Bubba Jack said...

Looks like a good way to keep out of the cold. My kids love bowling too, but we have never worn such cute little bowling shoes!

Joni said...

What a great idea for this time of year! It looks like Cole had so much fun:) I did not even know kids his age could even bowl?? Love the shoes:) Reed will have to try it in about a year or so! Take Care!
Joni

 

design + development by kelly christine studio