My dad's mom, my Mamaw, has been in the hospital since the Sunday evening before Christmas. She had to spend Christmas in the hospital, and I just hate that. Plus, this was our first Christmas without Grammy and Patrick's uncle, Quintus. To say the least, this was a "different" Christmas. We made the best of it, with lots of travels, and got to see most of our family. I forgot my camera when we went to visit Mamaw, so these pics are taken with my phone, but I wanted to post them anyway. We had a REALLY good visit with her. I thought Cole was going to be horrible, so I only planned to stay for a few minutes, but he was actually on best behavior! I think we ended up staying for 1 1/2 hours, which is a long time for a 1 year old to be hanging out in a hospital room! Mamaw was really excited to see us! She LOVES Cole (because he looks like my dad! Ha, ha!!!).
We love you, Mamaw, and hope you get to go home real soon:)!!!!!
1 comment:
Mer -- whats wrong with Mamaw? I didn't know she was in the hospital. Hope she gets better soon.
Post a Comment