photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Chuck E Cheese's

Last Sunday, Cole and I had a lunch date at Chuck E Cheese's while daddy did some work. He LOVES that place! The only downfall is when you finally have to leave, we're talking about a MAJOR meltdown:(! He HATES the singing/dancing/talking mouse that is in the birthday area, and the problem with that, is that his favorite toy is within eyeballs distance of the mouse;)! He finally sucked it up and got over it, but when the LIVE mascot mouse came walking by, he climbed up my leg faster than I could blink;)!!!

Here he is at his favorite game. Shooting basketballs.....imagine that!!! I don't know if it was broken, or what, but we didn't have to put 1 single token in it and it kept spitting out basketballs, so he was in HEAVEN, and I wasted $5 on tokens;)! Hahaha!!!















No comments:

 

design + development by kelly christine studio