Boy did we get some snow! I have never seen anything like it. I think the official report for our area was 22 inches! CRAZY!!! What makes it even crazier is the fact that we were only supposed to get 3-5 inches! After living through the South Arkansas ice storm of 2001 (or whatever year it was, my junior year of college), I ALWAYS prepare for winter weather. Everything from the grocery store run to filling my car up with gas:)! Patrick always makes fun of me, but I figure it's better to be safe than sorry. Needless to say, this is the 1 time that I actually didn't do this, and we literally could NOT get out of our driveway! Ooops! Thank goodness Patrick was stuck home with us (on his 30th birthday!), so we sent him to Walmart in his big truck! He said the roads were horrible! It kills me not to be able to get out in this stuff, but being 33 weeks pregnant and having a 2 year old that would have to be in tow, I'm pretty much stuck inside:(!
These pictures really don't do the snow justice. Cole doesn't weigh enough to pack it down all the way to the ground, but he did a good job wading around in it. It was pretty funny to watch;).....
2 comments:
I can't believe all the snow. Cole is so cute in all his snow gear!
LIKE THE NEW MUSIC AND THE PICTURES WERE GREAT!!!!PAPA
Post a Comment