These pictures are from Miller's last night at home. We had been to his pulmonologist appointment earlier this day and got the bad news that she didn't think Miller had much longer to live. We had no idea how little she meant. Look how content and alert he is:).....

little frog legs:)....
He LOVED sleeping on his belly. Because of his condition, he could breathe easier that way.....

THIS is where he would end up EVERY night at some point:).....

The next day is when we decided we needed to take him to the hospice house. Here we are rocking him in his nursery for the very last time.....
5 comments:
I'm so glad that you are blogging again. I know reliving all of these moments must be so hard for you. Still thinking of you often and praying for peace!
Not a day goes by that I don't think about the Woodruff family! Still praying for you guys.
Meredith~ Miller is simply beautiful!! I think that every time I see a pic of him no matter if I've seen it before. Wanted to let you know that not a day has passed that you & your family aren't in my prayers!! Sending you, Patrick, & Cole love during this time & always!! <3
Beautiful pictures! I sent a contribution to his Foundation today and it filled my heart putting it in the mailbox! It is so good to know you are doing such great things in his name. We say a prayer for you every day for comfort and peace.
I do not know you personally, and only learned about your precious Miller maybe a month ago. You are all a inspiration to me. =) I think of you all often, God Bless You all!! =)
Post a Comment