photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Saturday, July 23, 2011

I Won't Let Go

I can't believe it's been 1 month since Miller passed away! It feels like it was just yesterday. We miss him so much! For the most part, we are doing pretty good. As always, nights are worse. During the day we have been staying busy. Patrick is back at work, and I'm busy doing stuff for the foundation. It's a good busy, because I am doing stuff for Miller, so he is still very much a part of my daily routine:)! I love that! I plan to go back to work August 9th. I LOVE my job, and I miss the people I work with so much, but I am a little anxious about it. I know it will all work out, but be sure to say some extra prayers for me that morning;)!

A friend of ours said she heard this song on the radio the other day and thought of us. I have heard this song a million times, but never really listened to the words. It is definitely appropriate for our lives right now. It's amazing how music can speak to your heart! Thank you, Patrick, for never letting go:)!

(be sure to scroll down to the bottom of the blog and PAUSE the playlist so you can hear the video)

6 comments:

Kate said...

we will stand right by ya'll, today and everyday! :) love you guys!

Dionne said...

Beautiful song. God is drying your tears. I can't believe it has been a month already either. You and your family are still in my prayers. Thank you for being a living example of walking through grace and for all that you are doing. Miller is continuing to touch many lives through what you are doing. God bless. Dionne

Jenee' Clayton said...

Our church plays songs sometimes that are "non religious" but if you change the perspective of the words, it can change the meaning completely! And as i was listening to that song, that, just like you, i've heard many times before, i thought that is God speaking to us...He never lets go of us! And He gives us friends that carry that same kind of love right here on Earth! Thanks for sharing!

Sarah Bussey Adams said...

Love you Meredith, Patrick and Cole. I can't believe it has been a month either. I can't wait to see you and hug you. Miller has touched so many and will NEVER be forgotten.

Angie O. said...

I have heard this song several times and when I was introduced to Miller's story I would pray for him along with a few other Angel Baby's that have found a place in my heart when I heard it on the radio. I pray for Miller and your family EVERY DAY and will continue to do so. As I've said before, you are an example of strength for many of us. God bless your amazingly beautiful family!

Jenna said...

wow. I've never heard that song but it really choked me up. We are still praying for your family.

 

design + development by kelly christine studio