This little boy has been our saving grace! I can't tell you how thankful I am for him! I think about families that loose their first born, and my heart hurts for them. Not that having Cole makes loosing Miller any easier, but having Cole gives me a purpose. I can't imagine if we had come home to an empty house! Because of Cole, I HAVE to get out of bed in the morning. I HAVE to put a smile on my face. I HAVE to continue living. Not only do I HAVE to do these thing, I WANT to do them! I love nothing more in this world than being a mom, and I am SO lucky God blessed me with 2 beautiful boys:)!!!
4 comments:
There is not a day that goes by that I am not thinking of your sweet Miller and praying for your family!!!
Love these pictures!!
Cole may not know it now, but he is your strength through this storm - just like you said, he gives you reason to live on...to continue...to get out of bed! What an amazing role to play in mommy's life. Love you guys and think about you each and every day. I wear my MWM hat and still cry when I tell people the story of Miller's life and the parent's he was able to have. I'm with Miller! :)
Heather N. Ghomghani-Mitchell
It is amazing how God knows just what we need. When my husband and I lost our triplet boys last year I didn't think I could go on. All it took was one look at my then two-year-old son and I had a purpose on this Earth once again. I agree that one child never replaces another, but HAVING to get out of bed an put on that smile for my son is the only way I carried on. I know my boys are in Heaven looking down upon me and I want them to be proud of the Mommy I am to their big brother. Just remember it is ok to have moments when you need to step away because it is just too hard to be strong for Cole. Taking time to reflect and express your emotions will only make you a stronger Mommy for him. Praying for you!
Post a Comment