As soon as we got in the car from Miller's memorial service, I got on my phone to look at Facebook, and the picture below is the 1st thing I saw. Jason Husdon had posted this picture and it's caption said, "Storm clouds over Rogers at noon today." WOW!!! I commented and said "My baby's funeral happened to be at noon in Rogers today, and I can't help but see him in these clouds." I think he was as touched as we were that he just happened to take this picture of the sky at the same time Miller's memorial service was beginning, so he changed the word "storm clouds" to "Heavenly clouds" and tagged Patrick and me in it. Later that night, one of our friends sent us a message on Facebook and said that she and her husband were looking at this picture and noticed the "m" in the lower right corner. Do you see it??? Crazy, huh:)?!! Then, I took it to Hot Springs the next weekend to show my parents and asked my dad to tell me what he saw, thinking he would point out the "m" and he immediately started noticing "faces". You may think I am crazy, but I see them too! My dad printed himself out a copy and got a sharpie and circled all of the faces he saw. I haven't seen his marked up version of it, but I am telling you, this is a true picture of HEAVEN! Hello, Miller:).....

The morning of Miller's service, Patrick put this decal on my car. I asked him to take a picture of it with his phone so I could post it on Facebook, and this is what the picture turned out like. I LOVE the reflection of the clouds in the glass of my back window! Hello, Miller:).....
My Uncle Kenny sent me this picture. He randomly came across it in a photo album from 2002. Notice the umbrella in the background? Miller was with us before we even knew it! Hello, Miller:).....
After Patrick and I went to Circle of Life Hospice to present them with a check from the First Security Bank Jeans Day, we decided since we were out that way we would go to Mama Z's in Tontitown to eat spaghetti. The Grape Festival is coming up, so girls are running for 2011 Queen Concordia. To do this, they sell raffle tickets for a truck. When we walked into Mama Z's there was a lady sitting there selling tickets for her daughter. She asked if we wanted to buy some, and of course we were going to, but Patrick randomly asked what her daughter's name was. I was thinking to myself, "who cares what her name is, just buy some tickets and lets go eat." Well, her name happened to be: Jordan (which is my maiden name) MILLER!!! Hello, Miller:).....
At some point in the near future, we want to do a fundraiser for Miller. We are trying to decide between a 5k, a golf tournament, a dinner/dance/auction type event, or ALL of the above;)! Yesterday I got on the computer to do some research and came across FSMA's fundrasing webpage. I clicked on the "golf tournament" link and saw this picture. Hello, Miller:).....












11 comments:
what a good boy to call home!! gave me chills!
You're not nuts!! It has to be so comforting to know he's telling you he's ok! He wants you to know he's happy :)
How fun will it be one day in heaven for him to tell you about all of the signs he sent?! It's so amazing!!!
Hope you're doing ok, I pray for you guys every night!!
The other day I was driving home and was thinking about Miller. I looked up and was passing a store called Miller Mart. The next street crossing was Miller! He is very present!
I love the picture that Jason Hudson took. The "M" in it is incredible! The day that I sent you the pic of the church sign on FB, I was driving along thinking about your status update where you were looking at pics of him and how beautiful he was. I saw that sign and before I knew it, I was doing a u-turn to take a picture of it for you because it was like God was telling me that you had to see it.
Miller is ABSOLUTELY sending you signs & I believe that he always will. How beautiful!! I can only imagine how many signs he will send y'all from this point on. Love the thought of this!!
hi meredith! you dont know me, but as many many others, i have kept up with you and your precious family for a while now. i had to comment bc in the pic that your husband took of the MWM sign on your car the first thing that popped out at me is right in the middle of the pic (just up from the camera being held) it looks like angel wings. do you see that or is it just me?! Miller is definitely with you guys! LOVE the M in jason hudson's pic. how incredible!!! :)
Everyday we pray for God to grant you peace; it's good to hear that you are doing okay. We will keep thinking of you and your precious family.
I found your blog through Team Lashlee's blog a couple a weeks ago when she posted prayer request for sweet Miller, as I prayed for him I began to follow your blog and this is the first time I have commented. My last name is Miller :) I love how our God gives us signs to let us know everything is ok, the first picture of the clouds is just amazing and the M is so clear to see. I continue to pray for your sweet precious family and ask God to fill you with peace!
Hello Miller!
Oh my! Your not nuts but you and miller get to me. I'm laying in bed reading your blog and I just start cring. In the cloud picture I see a face. And I remember you being tagged in it that day. I believe that people that are in heaven gives us signs. I didn't know baby miller but I can tell you this he has touched my heart n I think of him everyday along with my baby that's in heaven. I hope baby miller and my baby play together. God bless
Post a Comment