Our Easter this year was much different than our Easter last year. We spent last Easter at Arkansas Children’s Hospital. We were still unsure of what was wrong with our baby, but were praying fiercely, along with everyone else in the world…..
Here is a picture of the Easter basket I had bought Miller while I was pregnant, and the outfit my cousin, Jordan, had gotten him to wear on Easter Sunday……
We missed Miller like crazy, but had a great day remembering the good times we had with him. We woke up early to see what the Easter Bunny had brought Cole, then we hunted eggs before going to church with Patrick’s family. After church we went to Nana and Papa’s for brunch. It was delicious, as usual! Nana also made the cutest bunny cake! Cole REALLY got into Easter this year! Such a fun age
……..
Our friends were so thoughtful to get Easter Lilies in memory of Miller…..
*From Ellie and Mayes Jones at Central United Methodist in Rogers:
*From Chris and Victoria Fergus at Central United Methodist in Rogers:
*From the Carter Family at Central United Methodist in Fayetteville:
Here are some videos. I know there are a lot, but each of them are only a few seconds long. He says such funny things in each of them that I couldn’t narrow it down to just one. (Don’t forget to scroll to the bottom and pause the playlist).











No comments:
Post a Comment