We want to say “Thank You” to our friends and family who offered extra support throughout Miller’s Birthday Week. From the “I’m with Miller” Facebook posts, to the text messages & emails, beautiful flowers, and sweet cards…it was ALL so appreciated!
My friend, Emily, sent me the flowers on the left. They came just as we were walking out the door to go to Hudson’s 1st Birthday party. It couldn’t have been better timing
. Sweet Laney and Claire sent us the flowers on the right, the day before Miller’s birthday. They also had a little monkey attached for Cole
…..
My friend, Ashley, sent these to us with a Happy Easter message. She sent us Easter flowers last year, too. So thoughtful…..
Just a handful of the abundance of cards we received. Each one so special…..
We have been blessed beyond belief with some of the best friends/family anyone could ever ask for. I hope I am 1/2 the friend to all of you that you have been to us over the last year. Thank you, from the bottom of our hearts!











No comments:
Post a Comment