Nana and Papa treated us to a weekend in Branson. We had a great time! Friday night we at dinner at The Fish House (I think that’s the name of it?) and after dinner everyone except Patrick, Mattie and me went to see The Baldknobbers. Saturday the girls spent the entire day shopping! The boys started out with us but ended up going to play putt-putt and to see some fish. Saturday night we went to Dixie Stampede. It was a blast! Of course, Cole loved it, but I think Mattie might have enjoyed it just as much! I wish I could have gotten more pictures but we got in trouble for taking pics:(. After the show Nana and Papa offered to take the kids back to the hotel so the big kids could go out on the town for a bit, but we let the old fogey come out in us and decided to stay at the hotel and have happy hour with the fam instead. Sunday morning we headed home and ended the trip with lunch at Acambaro. Thank you, Nana and Papa, for a wonderful weekend getaway!!!!!!
June
1 month ago











No comments:
Post a Comment