I can’t believe Mattie is 11 months old! Where has the time gone? I feel like she should still be a newborn! She has gotten VERY active this past month. She finally started crawling this month and now that she is mobile she is busy, busy, busy! We never really had to childproof our house for Cole and I can already tell you things are going to be WAY different for Miss Priss! You can’t take your eyes off of her for a second! She is very nosey and has NO fear! She definitely keeps us on our toes, but I wouldn’t have it any other way:)!
In this video you can tell her love of music and get a tiny glimpse of her new trick, blowing kisses! She usually does it better than this, but it has to be on HER terms;). Silly girl…..











No comments:
Post a Comment